Information collected about you
We collect information:
- via cookies on the Website. When you visit our Website our provider collects information for us on the IP address of the device you use to connect to the Internet, the geographical location of your device, the browser you are using, the type of device you are using , the URL you came from and the web pages you access on our site.
- through forms you complete on our website and corresponding with us by phone, email or in person. (Your telephone calls to or from Premier Car Supermarket may be recorded)
- via third party referrers, for example Autotrader and E-bay
- when you use live chat or make an email enquiry.
- when you make a finance application to be submitted to lenders
We use the information we hold about you to:
- process your order and carry out obligations under your purchase agreement and provide you with information, products and services that you request from us.
- we are required to enter your details onto a compliance system to ensure that we comply with our legal obligations (ensuring we treat our customers fairly) with the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
- where it is required to supply a service we will pass on your information to the relevant parties, such as the providers of finance, gap and warranty protection.
- if you have given consent we may contact you with information on products or services which we think you may find interesting using the methods you have selected.
- if you have consented, occasionally to send an email to carry out market research or request feedback on your purchase experience.
We will not pass any of your information to a 3rd party for marketing.
Unless required to do so by law we do not retain personal data longer than is deemed reasonable. If you have consented to us providing you with information about other goods and services we offer that are related to your purchase or enquiry we may contact you in a reasonable time frame unless you choose to have your data deleted.
We may wish to send you information about our products and services which may be of interest to you, we will only do so if you have opted in to such contact and via the method you have chosed. If you have consented to receiving marketing, you may still opt out at a later date.
If you do wish to opt out of our marketing communications please email email@example.com with ‘Marketing Opt Out’ in the subject line and provide some basic information to allow us to identify you and remove the data that is not legally required to be retained.
Access to your information
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of some or all of your personal information, please email us at or write to us enclosing a £15 administration fee:
Customer Care Team (Privacy)
Premier Car Supermarket