Treating Customers Fairly – Our Complaints Procedure
Premier Car Supermarket Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, FCA reference 667645.
Premier Car Supermarket aim to always provide a high standard of service to each customer.
We work hard to ensure that all complaints are resolved as quickly and efficiently as possible to the complete satisfaction of each customer in line with the Financial Conduct Authority’s (FCA) principle of treating customers fairly (TCF)
In the unlikely event you experience a problem, we have set out our internal complaints procedure:
- Please contact us straight away if you have a problem. To help us investigate and resolve your complaint without delay please provide the following information:
- Your full name and contact details.
- Th full details of your complaint.
- What we can do to put things right.
- Copies of all relevant paperwork and correspondence.
- We cannot be held responsible for any work you have undertaken on your vehicle anywhere else before speaking to us.
- We will discuss the issue with you and this may involve liaising with your finance provider and/or warranty provider.
- If you would like a repair, replacement, price reduction or refund, you will need to provide evidence of the alleged fault and personally bring the vehicle back to our premises which will normally be at your cost, unless otherwise agreed. We will use our best endeavours to minimise any inconvenience to you.
- Upon receiving all the information, we will do our upmost to resolve your complaint within an appropriate timescale. We will keep you informed of our progress and any action being undertaken to resolve matters.
- If we cannot verbally agree on a way forward, we ask that you put your complaint in writing. We may pass this complaint to our Legal Advisors.
- If we reach a deadlock, you will be advised, in writing, that we cannot agree a settlement. In the letter we will provide you with details of an approved Alternative Dispute Resolution (ADR) provider to whom you can refer your complaint.
- If your complaint refers to how your finance was arranged, you can refer the matter to the Financial Ombudsman Service (FOS) at www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk
We hope by laying out our complaints procedure in an easy to follow guide it demonstrates our commitment to customer care.